Crimson and Scarlet:
Crimson and Scarlet is the fascinating novel about a fictional Southern town that spans four generations. Unsolved mysteries and missing persons are all a part of life in Southside. The town historian, who details the relationships, as well as the greed, drug dealing, larceny, and even murder that take place here, tells the story. You will be fascinated as you come to know the residents, some good and some bad all going about their daily lives, unaware that what they don’t know is killing them.
Write The Vision And Make It Plain:
You're invited to read my columns...
Dr. Anita is Co-Publisher and contributing writer in these publications by AMMedia.
A Tear Of The Soul:
A Choice For Life:
Addiction is a --Family Disease-- why do I say family disease? Because, no one sets out to become an Alcoholic or Addict. So why does this happen? There is an answer and we will use all that has been made available to us in order to answer this question. This book by Dr. Anita Dix-McLaughlin is based on current medical knowledge and scripture providing answers to the questions you have been asking about Addicts, Alcoholics and the dynamics within their Families both in and out of recovery.
The Steps Of A Good Man Are Ordered Of The Lord:
All Dr. Anita's Books are available in digital format
Crimson and Scarlet has been released for digital download for your phones, Kindle, Nook, Kobo, etc. and is available on iTunes, Barnes and Nobel, Amazon, and Flipkart.com (India), E-Sentral.com (Southeast Asia) and most digital book outlets.
1. Please visit one of the online book sources listed above or one of your choice.
2. Look for "Crimson and Scarlet" by Dr. Anita Dix-McLaughlin.
3. Download the free preview. If you have read the book or when you read the preview, please rate/review it. While you are there please explore the books or links on the page.
4. Of course I would love your support in the purchase of the book (it is good--I know you will enjoy it.)
5. Please invite your family, friends, fellow writers, authors and bloggers to help.
Suggest if for reading in your Book Club-- (if you are not in a book club-- start one-- with Crimson and Scarlet as your first read)! Note: Starting a book club is easy:
1. Invite a few friends to read the book with you
2. Set up a time, date, and location to meet and discuss the book.
3. Host a "reading party" at your house, meet for coffee, tea or lunch and discuss what you thought about Crimson and Scarlet.
Go to my Facebook Fan Page (Author - Dr Anita Dix-McLaughlin - Strategic Book Group)
Help me spread the word by:
- Purchasing books in hard-copy or in Digital Format for yourself and give a book as a gift!
- Ask for it at your local bookstores AND Libraries!- Request your church's book store to order them.
- Contact your local media: Newspapers, TV, Radio and tell them about Dr. Anita and her books including her novel "Crimson and Scarlet"
- Send an email blast to all your friends and ask them to do the same.
- Host a tea or coffee tasting and invite your friends while you discuss Crimson and Scarlet
- Tweet about Crimson and Scarlet
- Give me a like on Facebook at: Author, Dr. Anita Dix-McLaughlin - Fan Page (Strategic Book Group)
Post your comments and give me a "LIKE"!
Also ... look for Crimson and Scarlet everywhere books are sold...and if you don't see it--REQUEST IT at all the Walmart's, Target's, bookstores and libraries near you-- even if you have already bought it.
- WHOLESALERS: This book is distributed by Ingram Books and other wholesale distributors. Contact your representative with the ISBN for purchase. CRIMSON AND SCARLET (ISBN: 978-1-60911-438-1) is now available for $19.95 and can be ordered through the publisher’s website: http://sbpra.com/AnitaDix-McLaughlin Wholesale purchase for retailers, universities, libraries, and other organizations is also available through the publisher; email: [email protected]. Individual orders: Orders are drop-shipped from my publishers printing facility by UPS Ground. This means the shipping/handling charges used on the author book webpage are dictated by a combination of my publishers printing facility, and PayPal shipping cost standards.
Thank you to Women of Power and His Heart Scribe for featuring me and my book in your magazines.
You can accomplish more than you could ever dream. Set your heart and mind to be all that you can be. God designed you for greatness, don't settle for anything less than the best YOU, you can be. It doesn't matter what the other person gets, there is still enough for you to receive and achieve your hearts desire. Jealousy says "if you got it, I won't." There is no shortage with God. Your receiving your hearts desire does not limit me. We serve the God of more than enough. What's for you, is for you and what's for me is for me. I wish you "shalom peace." Peace with nothing missing and nothing broken. Be Blessed-- Dr. Anita
Purchase Crimson and Scarlet Everywhere Books are Sold - LINKS:
Print and Kindle Formats
Print and Nook-Books
Print (Retailers) & digital formats
Dr. Anita’s Author Page
Lulu Book Store
Visit Dr. Anita’s Store
Fredo: Book Buzzer
For fun and games